Map


View Headed South 2 (simple version) in a larger map

I'm headed from Montana to San Diego. Here's what's happening along the way.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Preparation

I will start an accelerated nursing program in the fall. I've just finished a year's worth of prerequisites. I have about 4 months to see how far south I can get before I have to head to Minnesota for the start of school. In 2007 I started a bike trip with a few friends from Beijing and wound up in Paris. We had a more complex website for that trip, but it was kind of a big deal. Luckily, just about everything was sitting around, ready to be thrown on the bike. With the last bike trip I did, I knew what to expect for this one. Finals finished early this week, so I've had a lot of time to ponder what deserves to be taken and what left behind.

We're still getting snow in Montana. I'm not too concerned about that from a biking perspective, but it has impacted my planning as I've been tempted to go skiing instead of packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment