Map


View Headed South 2 (simple version) in a larger map

I'm headed from Montana to San Diego. Here's what's happening along the way.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Reno

So I finally made it to Reno. This solo bike tripping is kind of tough. With no one to talk to and not much to stop for I seem to do nothing but bike. I'd been biking eight days straight by the time I got to Reno, but it felt more like a couple of weeks. Luckily I knew people here who took me in. Or rather people here took me in even though they barely knew me. Namely, Kyhl and Marian, who already had a house guest named Jim, are getting married in a month, moving in two weeks, and just finished a PhD and found a job or are quitting one job and finding another, respectively. As if one house guest named Jim weren't sufficient to overwhelm people with plates as full as theirs. Luckily, however, they are kind, their apartment is large, and they have to get rid of their food anyway.

IMG_3546

No comments:

Post a Comment