Map


View Headed South 2 (simple version) in a larger map

I'm headed from Montana to San Diego. Here's what's happening along the way.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Almost to Guadalajara

Just a quick update to let everyone (my mother) know that I´m almost to Guadalajara. My apologies for the paucity of updates recently. I just haven´t had the time when internet has been available. I did throw a few pictures up on the flickr page and there will be more to come shortly. Traffic has been busier than on the Baja. It continues to be mostly civil. The people are much warmer than on the Baja, or perhaps it´s just because I´m seeing more of them. More stories to come later.

4 comments:

  1. Jim,
    Good to hear you are finding the friendly side of Mexico.
    Just remember, it's OK to drink the Coke, but not to snort it while in Mexico.
    Mike
    The sleepy fishing village of San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim,
    I was just thinking; are the people on the mainland really more warm, or do they just seem more warm because of the increase in humidity?
    md

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim,
    ?Como es tu mama hacer frente al calor y la humedad?
    md

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find the paucity of published posts positively puzzling and personally pretty painful. Is the conclusion from cartel collusion.
    md

    ReplyDelete